12th ANNUAL HELISUCCESS!
Career Development Seminar
Dates: October 14 - 15, 2019
LOCATION: Westgate Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
GRAND BALLROOMS D/E.
To read a MAGAZINE ARTICLE on the Seminar as published in previous issue of Rotorcraft Pro Magazine - CLICK HERE.
To read TESTIMONIALS of what people had to say about the event - CLICK HERE.
Who might benefit from this seminar?
Career Helicopter Pilots and Mechanics. Put a face to a name! Meet the hiring authorities face to face! Get your resume into the right hands! This Seminar is designed to offer helicopter industry professionals, who may be new to the industry, or in a transition phase of their career, an opportunity for learning and networking. Those who are looking for inside information that may give them that competitive edge in the helicopter industry hiring process. Knowledge is Power! Who might this seminar benefit?
- Students presently in a Pro Pilot Training Program.
- Flight Instructors getting ready to break out of the training environment and into the REAL WORLD!
- Individuals considering transferring to other sectors of the industry. i.e., GOM to EMS.
- Individuals transitioning from Military to Civilian.
Bring Your Spouse!
Monday October 14, 2019 from 0850 - 1700 (Seminar Day 1)
BY POPULAR DEMAND - Bring your NON-PILOT spouse with you to this entire educational event for $130. Lunch will be included for your spouse as well on day 1 of the event. Your career decisions impact the entire family so why not include your other half in the process? Not to mention the fun to be had in Las Vegas!
Seminar Topics and Event Schedule:
Presentation / Topics may include:
Tuesday October 15, 2019 from 0900 - 1830 (Seminar Day 2)
- Advancement in the Helicopter Industry
- Careers in Electronic News Gathering
- Networking - Do or Die!
- Breakout Session - Military to Civilian - Making the Jump!
- Breakout Session - Woman in the Helicopter Biz
- Resume Tips and Tricks for Helicopter Pro's
- Opportunities in International Flying
- Fire Fighting
- Success in Flying Tours - What to Expect
- Careers in Agricultural Spraying/Seeding
- Sundance Helicopters Open House & Reception (At Sundance HQ)
Presentation / Topics may include:
- Professionalism & Attitude "Recipe for Success"
- Career Opportunities in Law Enforcement
- Utility / Short Haul Work
- So You Want to be and EMS Pilot
- Success in the Oil Patch - What to Expect
- Careers with U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- Career Survival 101 - Nuggets to Live By!
- Closing / Scholarship Award
- Employer - Attendee Networking / Job Fair Event. Meet Employers, both domestic and international, one on one!
- Lyn Burks - 27 year veteran helicopter pilot, ATP/CFII, Helicopter Industry Recruiter, Owner/Developer of Justhelicopters.com, Verticalreference.com, Justhelicopters.TV, Helicoptersalaries.com. Lyn is also the Editor In Chief / Owner of Rotorcraft Pro Magazine.
- Randy Rowles, MBA – Pilot Examiner, ATP, Gold Seal CFII, Master CFI, Owner Helicopter Institute.
- Greg Goldsmith - Chief Pilot for PHI.
- John Dunbar – Owner/Operator of JCS Aviation which provides a variety of piloting services to the global helicopter industry.
- Scott Tish - Scott has 34 years experience in helicopter air ambulance operations and is the Director of Standardization and Training for Reach Air Medical Services.
- Mark Schlaefli - ATP/CFII, Director of Operations, Sundance Helicopters.
- Barry Lloyd– Helicopter Program Manager for CAL FIRE. Forty-six year veteran helicopter pilot with experience in both civilian and military operations. USFS/CDF fire carded pilot for over 35 years. Certified Accident Investigator. Presently an FAA Designated Pilot Examiner as well as Training Pilot and Part 135 Check Airman for several helicopter operators.
- Marc Stanley - Former Army Aviator currently a Corporate Pilot with Mass Mutual flying the AW139.
- Stacy Sheard - Stacy’s career began as a U.S. Army Huey and Black Hawk pilot until leaving the military to pursue a commercial flying career. Gaining experience in Charter, Tour, ENG, EMS, Corporate aviation, and a bit of screen actors guild/movie flying; eventually she found a home at Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation as a Production Test Pilot. She is currently a Corporate Pilot with Jet Aviation flying AW139 helicopters.
- Dave Tibbals - A native Tennessean, veteran of the United States Marine Corps, and 30 plus years of military, HEMS, and recreational flying, Dave recently retired as an IFR Offshore S-76 Captain with CHC Global. Dave has been to 23 countries while serving in the Marines flying the CH-53 series and further as a civilian pilot.
- Janie Foster - Former AW139 Pilot with ERA Helicopters. Also experienced in the areas of Medevac/SAR, wild land firefighting, logging, utility, and offshore operations. Currently with Air Evac Lifeteam as a pilot recruiter.
- Tim Lynn - Retired Huntington Beach Police Pilot, currently an ENG Pilot / Reporter with Angel City Air, KTLA Sky 5 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Randy Mains - 13,000 hour, 44 year ATP helicopter pilot. Decorated U.S. Army Veteran helicopter pilot. Simulator Instructor / Examiner with Abu Dhabi Aviation in the Middle East. BA Journalism, Pilot Examiner, ATP, CRM/AMRM Instructor.
- David McColl - Veteran Helicopter Pilot and short haul / utility pilot for Air2.
- David Grantham - U.S. Customs Air & Marine Ops.
- ONSITE RESUME CONSULTANTS - Will be available during segments of the event providing one on one resume consults with attendees. There is no charge for this service!
REGISTER EARLY, EVENT FILLS QUICKLY