In the last three months, we have witnessed unprecedented events brought upon by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). TracPlus CEO, Trevor McIntyre, looks at the steps the company is taking to protect and offer certainty to our customers in this unsettling time.
Dear customers and friends of TracPlus,
In the last three months, we have witnessed unprecedented events brought upon by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Our hearts are with those who have been affected by this global crisis.
We want to assure you that in the face of adversity, your safety and support remains, as always, our top priority. Here at TracPlus, we have implemented measures to do what we can to support you, keeping you and your teams safe, continuing to provide tracking, 24 hr distress and emergency monitoring ensuring you are always in communication with your most valuable asset, your people.
We remain vigilant and steadfast in our commitment to provide every customer with the highest standard of support possible. More so now than ever, we remain firmly committed to helping you, our customers, as you seek to help others.
Offering certainty of service, in uncertain times
Across the globe, including our main office in New Zealand, we enter into unchartered territory, notably with periods of nationwide COVID-19 lock-downs. Here at TracPlus, we will continue to provide and support tracking and communication services, and 24hr emergency distress monitoring for you, on an uninterrupted basis.
Whilst we prepare ourselves and our families for a 4-week period of community isolation, we have, for the last month, been busily preparing our business to ensure that all customers continue to receive a high level of service, whilst keeping our team safe. By doing so, we are able to ensure that essential communications between our team and our customers are not disrupted.
Our teams are set up to continue providing all services to clients throughout this lock-down period in New Zealand, and across the world.
We are here to help you
We understand that many will be anxious about the uncertainty created by the changes to our normal social and business interactions. I wish to assure you that the entire TracPlus team is available, at any time, to respond to the needs you may have around our services.
While our team will be working remotely from home, they will have full access to all of the tools and information they require to be able to support you. Our team can be contacted on their usual phone numbers (also available on our website), or their usual email address, while our toll-free number will be attended to so we can direct calls to the right TracPlus person, as required. In all cases, you can expect our usual high standard of service.
Our global offices in the USA, Chile and Australia are also operating remotely and will continue to service all your requirements as we do today. We have preemptively placed stock throughout our regional offices to ensure there is no break in the supply chain.
What is TracPlus doing to further support your operations?
We understand you may have questions about how we will be managing the business over the coming period and what this may mean for you and your contact with us.
- We have deployed additional Support Team members to increase coverage to assist you with any needs you might have.
- Over this period of uncertainty, TracPlus can provide the first line of escalation in emergencies at no additional cost to the customer. This will reduce the burden and workload for remote working teams. More information on this service here: https://www.tracplus.com/product/features/distress-notifications-and-escalations/
- Our new cloud-based platform, U1, is on track for early migration to provide additional scalability, enhanced security and additional monitoring features to our customers. We will be working closely with you to ensure the migration to our new platform is simple, and at a time that works best for your business.
- Training support via webinar, youtube and video call for new and existing services.
- Additional Remote Worker Solutions availability to ensure that your teams are safe during these times.
Please know that the team at TracPlus are working tirelessly to provide you with the support and services that you deserve during this unprecedented time.
We know that we will be able to overcome these challenging times in due course, and want you to know that our team is here for you every step of the way. We will not cease to ensure that your team is safe as we navigate through this uncertain and worrying time.
Please stay safe and reach out with us should you need our help in any way.